Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My budding Little Artist !

When Rayyan runs out of paper, walls, magazines and books, he finds more surfaces for his graffiti. Like my leg for example !

Rayyan's figures have pointed angular heads and a lot of small details. Ruhi is very jealous of his talent and threw a fit the other day, sobbing uncontrollably about " why he can draw so well ! "

I am just another doting mother but I really think his drawings are very 'Souza'ish and I have been scheming to to take him to the Souza exhibition.

That should surely bring on the worst Ruhi tantrum that I may have seen till date :)



3 comments:

Spirited Seeker said...

I can't see the pictures for some reason!

Inexplicably said...

Fixed it now ! Thanks for visiting :)

anusha said...

some what really a nice feel or moment this,when i read this i was thinking about my child she also like this only,hey really your all blogs are very interesting...if you like please share your memorable moments or blogs with www.chennaimoms.com so other moms also visit and give their comments..check it out if you like..